1. Chief Engineer - Broadcasting
2. Film Re-touching Trainee / Operator (電影修復)
3. Content Acquisitions Coordinator (TV & Film Industry)
4. 後期製作實習生 (Production Trainee)
Chief Engineer - Broadcasting
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, repair, installation, calibration and modification of broadcast and post production systems and equipments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 5 years or above experience in installation and maintenance of Broadcast, Digital Media and Post Production systems;
- Strong knowledge and hand-on experience on maintenance, repair and trouble shooting of the SONY DVW, BVW VTRs independently;
- Proven understanding of asset management and digital distribution concepts, servers and streaming platforms;
- Knowledge of IT Networking, Firewalls, RF, Fiber-Optics, MPEG, AutoCAD;
- Strong desire to learn and cross-train in new technologies;
- Must be detail oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- With less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
Film Re-touching Trainee / Operator (電影修復)
- 懂運用Adobe, Photoshop 優先;
Content Acquisitions Coordinator (TV & Film Industry)
Assist in helping identify, source, and evaluate content and distribution opportunities for our channels.
- Review content catalogs from various content suppliers to help select programs that meet our business need.
- Conduct research on content performance and audience to identify business opportunities.
- Provide support in deal negotiation, execution and management.
- Build and maintain good relationship with media business partners.
- Coordinate all materials’ collection and delivery.
- Degree hold or above;
- 1-2 years working experience preferred;
- Some experience with contract administration would be an advantage;
- Strong interest in TV & Film industry;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin;
- Hands-on experience in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Attentive to details with good organizing skill;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Content Acquisitions Officer.
後期製作實習生 (Production Trainee)
*Interested parties, please send your application with detailed resume stating your available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com or fax to 2799 3643.
11 Apr 2019